In February, I FINALLY finished my masters! After 20 months of hard work, we decided to celebrate by going to Disneyland! The kids have gone twice now in one year! We took them last June for the summer. I have to say that I would go again for Spring Break any day over the summer. The weather was perfect, and we had a blast! Andrew's sister, Jen was able to come with us, too! Brandon also turned 1, so it that was another reason to celebrate! This was the first year Tyler was able to go on most of the rides. He really enjoyed himself and was so excited! Our family loves to go to the beach, but it's about a 4 hour drive. Tyler hates long car rides, so we told him we would fly to the beach instead! To his surprise, we were actually going to Disneyland!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Disneyland 2009
In February, I FINALLY finished my masters! After 20 months of hard work, we decided to celebrate by going to Disneyland! The kids have gone twice now in one year! We took them last June for the summer. I have to say that I would go again for Spring Break any day over the summer. The weather was perfect, and we had a blast! Andrew's sister, Jen was able to come with us, too! Brandon also turned 1, so it that was another reason to celebrate! This was the first year Tyler was able to go on most of the rides. He really enjoyed himself and was so excited! Our family loves to go to the beach, but it's about a 4 hour drive. Tyler hates long car rides, so we told him we would fly to the beach instead! To his surprise, we were actually going to Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I can't wait to be done with my masters! One more semester!
Post a Comment