The Stone Family



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brandon turns one!

I can hardley believe it, but my little boy just turned one! We had a little get together at our home with our closest friends and family. Brandon got lots of great new things and he really enjoyed his cupcake! I think he ate almost the whole thing! He was not afraid to get in there and dig in! Children grow up way too fast! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital! He began walking on March 9th, just 2 days after my sister's birthday. Now, he's walking all over the place.. with a few bumps and bruises on his face I might add! Sometimes, he'll walk with his hands in the air for balance!














2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! One already?! Nicholas is right behind Brandon...I can't believe it!

Jessica said...

Oh my! I can't believe he is one already! Nicholas will be there soon enough...time just flies by, doesn't it?