The Stone Family



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008

8 months already!

Brandon's baby feet!
The new gate at the top of the stairs... Krista, Deanna, Brandon and I!

Brandon is 8 months old!


Brandon's new activity table



Cheese! Can you see my pearly white bottom teeth!!!???




I can hardly believe Brandon is now 8 months! He is crawling, and loves to stand up! We got him a new activity table for Christmas ( daddy put it together early!) and he just loves it. He gets so excited to play with it. He has 2 teeth and his top left one is about to pop through. It seemed to come throught the other day, but it went back up! He's been having a rough couple days and wants to be with mommy! Tyler has become a great big brother. Brandon thinks he is so funny!

No comments: