Brandon is already 3 weeks old! He's growing so much, I can't believe it! I just loved these Carter's outfits. He has 3 different colors of the same one! His little feet are getting so big! I just had to put those adorable shoes on him for a picture!
My boys and I on the couch. I am enjoying being on maternity leave with my kiddos. Tyler has been a huge help! He loves being a big brother. Don't they look so much alike!
Almost 4 weeks old. We're getting ready to go for a walk in the new Ergo Baby Carrier from T-Monica. It's so great! Brandon loves it! Everytime we go for a walk, Brandon falls asleep. We got the baby insert that is super soft and supports Brandon while he's in there since he's so small. He's just barely popping his head out of there!
No comments:
Post a Comment